Updates on Class Trip!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good news everyone! Our class trip is officially fully booked! :) Thank you for all the support you guys have shown! However, if any of you would still like to go you can still sign up with 5s5 as they still have quite a number of spaces. They're also going on the same day with us so we'll still be together. Only maybe sleeping arrangement and bus would be different.

Many of you have started askin bout the payment for class trip so I shall enlighten you guys bout it here :) I will collect it one of the days during the week after PMR cuz most of us won't be comin to school anymore. Please please please cooperate and bring the money on the day I've set to make things easier for me! Make sure you come to school too haha. For those whose parents can write cheque, please do so! I wanna reduce the amount of cash I carry cuz it's extremely scary havin so much money with me lol.

Cheque can be written to ZB HOLIDAY & LEISURE.
Those who have given their 50 bucks deposit, the remaining amount would be 270 bucks.
Those who have yet to give their deposit, you gotta pay 320 bucks in total.

Oh and if you've forgotten, class trip's on the 15th-18th dec :)

One more thing I wanna ask you guys, do you all want some team building games? Most of our time is rest and relax so if you guys want some team building games I'll try to plan somethin. Do let me know what you all want aight? :)

xoxo

0 comments: