Room List & Payment Date for Class Trip

Monday, October 13, 2008

Guys here is the room list for class trip if you didn't catch me the other day. The place we're staying is apartment style with 3 bedrooms and 4 extra mattresses for each apartment. If the gurls have extra mattresses, we might move some over to the guys since there's more guys than gurls aight. I hope everyone's satisfied with the list. If you're not, do let me know so I can make certain adjustments :)

Apartment 1
Loh Kee Siang
Leong Wai Kit
Lee Shue Ze
Chye Nyit Yang
Brian Loh
Ang Wei Jun
Chong Yong Sheng
Chua Wei Seong
Cheah Yew Tyan
Ooi Wei Chuen
Tan Tzen Haw
Looi Seng Tzer
Tan Eu Chin

Apartment 2
Chen Yee Hang
Brian Lee
Chin Kok Hon
Justin Ban
Wong Jie Min
Chan Tik Lam
Thanesh
Low Kheng Aik
Lim Kok Hoe
Leong Hao Yap
Wong Wai Kit
Roger Ang
Choo Yeong Shing

Apartment 3
Ghan Sheah Yee
Tio Hui Ching
Choo Shiew Foong
Chai Pei Wen
Ching Hui Ning
Leong Fei Ching
Farn Yee Lai
Kong Vi Yuen
Lim Hui Ching

Apartment 4
Ling Hua Yen
Lim Siew Cen
Choong Shirley
Goh Xiau Yen
Lim I-Ting
Fiona Wong
Foo Jing Shi
Lai Mei Wei
Giam Hui Xian
Ng Li Yen

For those who didn't come to school on Friday, I've informed the class to bring the remaining class trip money on the 21st Oct(Tues) OR 23rd Oct(Thurs). Please please come to school on either day to pass me the money! And if you can write cheque, do write to ZB HOLIDAY & LEISURE. If you've paid the deposit, remaining amount would be RM 270. If you haven't, you'll have to pay RM 320. Oh and the donation for Yee Sook is still on so if you wanna donate do bring money next week and pass it to me or Xiau Yen. Thanks much much!

Last but not least, forgive me for keep repeating the same thing over and over again haha =p I know I'm very cheong hei but I'm super scared you guys will forget! So yeah heh...sorry! Have an awesome week ahead guys! <3

0 comments: