Pictures uploaded

Friday, October 31, 2008

I uploaded some pictures from my camera to a web album. Just click at the "graduation day" tab and you'll c it.

By the way, Class party 3 will be held at the 3RD OF DECEMBER, at MY HOUSE. (refer to ur class mag if u dont know my address) On that day, we are required to go to school to return the SPBT books. Therefore, after returning all the books, we'll go straight to my house and have fun till after dinner. (the transport will be arranged after SPM)

Details are as below:
Theme : Children's day
Dresscode : Cartoon (you must wear something that has a cartoon logo/picture on it)
Time : after returning the books till after dinner (exact time yet to be confirmed)
Place : my house

Perhaps this will be our last 5S6 Class Party in life. Evelyn will also be leaving Malaysia at early dec. SO, we really hope to see everyone in this party.

Thanks for the cooperation =)


Siew Cen

0 comments: