3 Certs done... Forcast is out

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok, I went back to school yesterday to print all your certs. Everything is fine, except for little typos nobody told me about. After this if your certs have any typo errors, do not come looking for me. It's your own fault that you didn't check your draft copies properly or didn't bother to check at all.

Next, the forcast results are out. I have already typed out everything in the database except Sejarah and Moral (because Hua Yen wants it and she helped me read out during typing at school, thanks!!) Here is a list of 'upgrades':

Sejarah = subject to individual consultation.
Biology = 2 grades
Chemistry = 1 grade
Physics = 2 grades
Maths and Add Maths = 2 grades
Moral = I think it's 1 grade
BC = Only for those who deserve it.
BM = 1 grade
BI and GCE = you know the generosity of Mr. William.
EST = Some get it, some don't.
Accounts = All get A1 (For those who take it)

Thanks to 5S7's blunder and absense, poor Mr. Kean has to help them adjust their certs. Boo them.

Congrats to Hur Beng for his perfect forcast. Hope it comes true in SPM.

Me, I got 12 A1, 1 3B and 1 4B for my forcast. You will find out your forecast after the holidays.

Until then, MH~out at 1.30 a.m

0 comments: