xD class party (2008)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

- >.< kinda sad i m de last 1 to reach sc house if not mistaken
- thx jiayang dat fetch me out to get de cheap bottle + wifout waikit i dun think i manage to find
de place
- How de de liquor ^^ i dun think i have to ask dis coz i think most of de ppl love it
- after some "drink" we started the chit - chating , de most memorable topic i myself think -
regarding Eve ... all take turn to give opinion xD i dun think we can find dis in class where all
raise their hand and start some shouting : " me me me .... ".... i have thing to say ... hahax
- most of us get "high"i can tell through de way dey tok xD
- Myself ended up drunk and we play "king" dat card game ... i never though we will get so
"wild" ... i admit i m xD kinda Blur at de moment ...
- sry yong sheng and dylan for de kicking ... and sry all for de opera singing at de night ^^
- after breakfast , some of us share some experince wif each other ^^ dat was fun
happy in de same time paiseh when jiayang said roger ur debt dunnid pay lar count as
ur bday present ^0^
- xD mahjong and cho dai dee thx for all dat play wif me and put water let me win thx thx
- Kinda sad i kenot make it to de Cinema >.<
- My 1st time class party, I hope it is not de last time we meet >.<
- I really enjoy dis 2 year , at 1st i enter 4s6 i tell myself haizh sienz ar wad a bored class, but den it ended up difrently ... u all were friendly to me ^^ alot of caring xD aswell dat make me think dat im alway part of s6 ... i do change alot from de negative side to de positive side start to think like grown up person thx to all those who keep drilling de :"roger study lar ... roger when u wan to start study ? roger u are alway so calm... roger why u can remain so calm during exam ? roger u ytd and de day b4 ytd where u went ? roger why u wan to ponteng ? xD roger wad so fun about not coming to school ? ... is kinda fun in de same time i feel kinda difrent dis 2 year etc i dint go to de office so often anymore i din stand infront of de discipline room dat much ... 5 year in CHS de 1st time i have fren dat actually tell me wad is good and wad is bad ... frens dat call me to come to school ... sometime even call me and say roger tomoro class taking class photo must come and some call me and say roger tomoro having bio exam study which chapter dis and dat ... xD i feel weird at 1st coz is not normal to me ... alot of 1st time thingy happen to me in CHS ... i appologize from de bottom from my heart dat i have offended some of u or even bully some of u xD etc yee hang .... is too late to regret dat i dint spend enuff time in school dat why i m alway outdated in information ... gossip ...if i deserve a second chance i would rather spend my time well being a normal student ntg too unique juz a ordinary CHS student ... sry for my poor english aswell xD

0 comments: