Feelings deep inside my heart..

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi everyone. Hows holiday? Sooo many activities organized by our family members lately. Firstly i wana thank them for their efforts la, Gud Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who missed the parties, dont be sad la, stil got chinese new year 2009, tats our plan currently la, dun worry.





Flashback a bit la. We met when we were in 4s6, year 2007. I not really enjoyed being in this class at first la,because my 2006 class (3A3) also quite boring la, so i thought this class wil be the same la. Then after few months, i felt tat this class was very interesting and lively, unlike other classes.





Until now, i LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE this class very much. Even now i still thinkin of 5s6 everytime. Everytime reading MEMORIAS, honestly la, tears dropped from my eyes la, i duno why. This is the first time that i like my class very much, until i willing to do anything to help the class, although i think i dint help much la, haha. I tried to attend every activities held, i missed 1 or 2 only i think. All these sweet memories wil be kept inside my heart, will be remembered forever too. I had a lot of regrets la. The greatest regret is i dun think i spend enough time with u guys la. I only realised that i should treat relationship and friends equally. I am so sorry if i had done somethin wrong in the past, pls forgive me. U guys are like my heartbeat, u guys are my everything, tats wat i can say la.


This year, i just wish that i can come to school everyday to meet u guys, study 2gether, chit-chat 2gether, sharing the sweet and sour moments, and more la. But now we already graduated, we canot had these fun moments anymore. I remembered my bday wishes, i wished that i can meet u guys more often even we already separated, is it goin to become true? i hope so.


Now, i really thinkin of u guys everyday la. How can i forget these wonderful moments? No matter wat, love u guys, always...



Greatest love from,
Chong Yongsheng aka Chong aka Alex the lion aka superman

0 comments: