This practically sucks

Friday, July 4, 2008

Now we can't condemn teachers, this sucks man. As for today, I came late, Again. I seriously don't know what's my problem, I NEVER came late during f1 and f2. And during primary in the morning, I was never late, but that's cause the school is like so near. =/ Today Siew Cen, Mei Wei, Wai Kit and me of course, were late. You can see like 50 people outside the gate, the prefects should have this kinda system, in the case of more than 50 people or whatever, they will all be pardoned, because obviously something has gone wrong outside, road block, f-king noob police, noob bang noob car, noob car die block road etc. But then again, this system is to protect pro's like me =). And for some reason, i get a Hero's welcome when coming back to class.

I'll post more later. Yawn~

0 comments: