Class Party 5

Friday, April 3, 2009

HI PEEPS!!!!!!!!

This month is april. I know u guys are studying hard these days, good job. Those that studying a levels are going to have 2 weeks break from today onwards, that is taylors a levels la. I'm not sure about others, but i know this month will be full with tests, assignments, presentations and more. But, Guess what? Our class party 5 is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, is not really class party, it is Sheah Yee's open house, on the 18th of april, saturday. I heard that anugerah cemerlang will be held on that day also right? Thanks to Sheah Yee, she wants to invite all 5s6 members to her open house.

Her house is in the Puchong area, beware of that. So pls find ur solution if u need transport. If u guys want her address, pls refer to our memorias, dont tell me u guys already throw them somewhere, our DGJ will kill you. Haha.

The party will start at 6.30pm. I dont know we got any plans before that, but i try to ask DGJ what to do la. Anyone that can go on that day pls inform Sheah Yee AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.


Anyhow, good luck, pls come to class party 5, I miss everyone.

0 comments: