sincerly apologize=(

Sunday, November 30, 2008

To all my DEAREST sweet hearts ,

Well, i know that after telling u guys this, I will surely b blamed=(
however, i still have to tell that:
' i am not able to turn up for our most memorable class party ' ~~@.@~~
SORRY!!对不起!MINTA MAAF! SORRY!

Well , the reason (not excuse)is I m FORCED to follow my families for holidays wif them as they feel insecure to leave me alone at hse..it's a last minute plan.and it's NOT bcoz i want to have fun at there..In stead,I think I will b MISSING U GUYS badly~pls trust me ~

I know that for sure I will miss the most memorable & sweetest part of memories that wil b spent wif u guys in this last class party 2008 and i assure you that this will b my greatest regret...
YER~~I don't want to lose any chance to be with all of you & I WANA take photos wif u guys especially wif Evelyn and those who r leaving soon!!!and I WANT my face to appear in all d photos of our last class party in 2008..T.T
Once again, I sincerely apologise n pls forgive me..LOVE 5s6-ians alwayss!!!
I know that u guys r good so i will surely b forgiven rite??hehe^^

0 comments: