Monday, August 25, 2008

This is definitely gonna be hard for eveyone of us,especially yeesook himself.
I did wonder why such things could happen to him.A person of _______.u name it.

No doubt,he is THE YEESOOK to everyone.

yea i agree with the ultimate bullshitter though,what he needs the most is friends' support.
that's US i guess.
last Sunday,David Justin Evelyn Shirley and I wrote him a letter on the last day of 3E.Hoping and wishing that he'll recover soon from the infection of the lymph node.That didnt sound really serious at that time.On the 21st of August,which was just a couple days before we got to know this,he sent me msgs to thank me for the letter.And he did ask me to thank those who've written the letter as well.However the shocking fact is that he was already in Hospital at that time,preparing himself for his first chemotherapy.Like what Alex said,"he hahax hehex xp only"
That's the main thing that made me broke down today.How can he be this strong? I mean,yea for sure he didnt want us to know whats happening to him but idk,I really couldnt imagine how was he feeling,what kind of a situation he was going through.
and fyi:Yeesook pinned the letter on a board in his ward.
I'm glad that he took that as an encouragement.I hope he'll be as strong as he used to be.
I'm glad that he's taking our words seriously.I hope he knows we're always there for him.
Ok xiauyen should now cut the tears,ORIGAMIS and Video Recording tmrw people.I think these would give him a boost of him determination.
May God bless him.Amen.

i went through this btw > http://www.canceranswers.com/Acute.leukemia.html.

0 comments: